Westhare replied

295 weeks ago

The Nothing To Lose Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

When a man (Robbins) believes he has discovered that his wife is having an affair with his boss, it sets off a chain reaction of events. First he wanders into a ghetto where a robber (Lawrence) tries to take his money at gunpoint, but instead sets a wild ride from California to Arizona. The two eventually become reluctant friends. Discussing robbery techniques, they decide to get back at the boss by robbing an office safe containing hundreds of thousands of dollars. Life is further complicated by another pair of robbers who chase the first two for infringing on their territory.
Okay, so the plot leaves a bit to be desired but i didn't go to see this for an air tight plot, i went to see it cause i wanted to laugh, in that sense this film definately serves it's purpose. I think that this is one of Martin Lawrences funniest to date, and Tim Robbins is a fantastic actor who has the sharpest sense of humour ever. There were a few scenes that were laugh out loud funny for me, especially the fire dance scene and the mother cracked me up. Overall, very funny movie, recommend it highly 8/10
&#39;Nothing to Lose&#39; tries to be a few movies. Buddy Movie, Fish Out of Water Movie, Road Movie, Mistaken Identity Movie and Heist Movie. And in not settling for one it falls short of greatness. But that does not mean it&#39;s not fun. <br/><br/>The writer-director, Steve Oedekerk, is clearly a fan of movies , as he tries a bit of everything <br/><br/>The film stars Tim Robbins as Nick Beam, a corporate executive who comes home one afternoon to find his wife (Kelly Preston) in bed with another man. He believes it to be his boss. In a daze Nick drives off, where he is carjacked by a loud Martin Lawrence.<br/><br/>There are good moments. And some big laughs, some supporting actors get some good laughs too. <br/><br/>Rebecca Gayheart is lovely to look at, and stands out, while John C. McGinley is worthy of note too, and is reliable as always. <br/><br/>Predictably, spoils things a bit, as at the end of &quot;Nothing to Lose&#39;&#39; everything falls nicely into place.

646f9e108c
Ram Gopal Varma's Indian Flames full movie hd 1080p downloadhindi Magic free downloadGolmaal: Fun Unlimited 720p torrentTeen Force Ninjas in hindi free downloadEnd Game full movie free downloadWounded full movie 720p downloadSpy Sorge movie download hdPirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest full movie in hindi 720pMedal of Honor: Allied Assault download moviesChasing Rufus full movie in hindi 1080p download
Please log in to post a reply.